Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Playlist for December 25th, 2006

Since it was Christmas, I decided to play as much Christmas music as I could. I almost did 2 hours, but then I got tired. It was a long day. Next week will be New Years Day, and I'll be playing my favorites from 2006. -jk 9:00pm V/A - The Polyphonic Spree - Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - Maybe This Christmas Tree - Netwerk - 2004 R.E.M. - Silver Bells - Fan Club Single V/A - XTC - Thanks For Christmas - Just Say Noel - Geffen - 1996 the Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping Run-DMC - Christmas In Hollis - V/A - Run-DMC - Christmas Is - A Very Special Christmas 2 - A&M - 1992 Belle & Sebastian - O Come Emmanuel Five Gears In Reverse - I'm Sorry If I Didn't Get You What You Wanted For Christmas - Merry X-mas Distant Planet - Montesano - 1998 Five Gears In Reverse - Tannenbaum and Holly Leaves - Merry X-mas Distant Planet - Montesano - 1998 V/A - Death Cab For Cutie - Chrismas (Baby Please Come Home) - Maybe This Christmas Tree - Netwerk - 2004 10:00pm Low - Little Drummer Boy - Christmas - Kranky - 2000 St. Etienne - My Christmas Prayer V/A - the Smugglers - Lonely Christmas - It's A Team Mint Xmas, Vol. II - Mint - 2004 V/A - Ciao Bella - Christmas Time - Christmas Two - Kindercore - 1999 V/A - the Evaporators - Who Are You - It's A Team Mint Xmas, Vol. II - Mint - 2004 V/A - Alex Chilton - The Christmas Song - Chris Stamey & Friends - East Side Digital - 1993 the Beatles - 1963 Fan Club Single V/A - Jason Anderson/Wolf Colonel - Christmas Eve - This Is Christmas - Eskimo Labs - 2002 Sonic Youth - Fire Engine Dream - The Destroyed Room - Geffen - *new* Oneida - Antibiotics - Each One Teach One - Jagjaguwar - 2002

No comments: