Monday, July 12, 2010

Playlist (sort of) for July 12, 2010

For tonights show we had to do BMI logging. For those who aren't familiar, BMI is one of the organizations that collect royalties for musicians. KAOS is licensed by BMI so we can play music by the artists that they represent, and once a year we have to complete their logs for several days, so they can pay their artists a proportional amount. I can't type fast enough to keep up, so I took some pictures of the log in lieu of the usual playlist. BTW, my camera on my phone isn't that great. My apologies.

2 comments:

Zona Bob said...

did you purposely play artists you would like to see get paid? or at least, did that have an influence? it's okay; you can tell me.

Johnny Koch said...

I do to an extent. I've been more conscious of that in the past. But I didn't think about that too much that night.